We have rules when it comes to protecting you and your data - and that's that we won't unless its to enhance your experience or to contact you directly. There is no catch and there are no surprises - if we no longer need it, we'll delete it! Simples x
What Data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
Fill out any contact forms or booking forms.
Subscribe to our mailing service.
If you have ever contacted Bonsoire, you have the right to opt out of this.
Please just email email@example.com about deleting your data and we will.
How will we use your data?
We may use the data to improve our services such as e - newsletters or to share updates with you that you may find interesting.
We may send you information about third parties that we recommend that you may find useful, such as wedding suppliers, but only if you would like us to.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish for us to hold your data, you can contact Bonsoire to delete it.
What are your data protection rights?
Gathering information to enhance user experience.
It’s usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or stop it from accepting cookies from a particular website. All browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these in the options or preferences section.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you may remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
All browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these in the options or preferences section.
Privacy policies of other websites
Passing on your details to assist with Covid19 Track & Trace
Bonsoire will keep your contact details for at least 21 days after your appointment during the current Coronavirus pandemic in order to comply with the governments Track & Trace system. We will only pass on your information to the appropriate authorities or contact you direct, in your best interest should there be possible spread of infection.
How to contact us
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USING BONSOIRE
- No Refunds will be given for any reason, even if the goods have not been ordered from the supplier.
- All goods must be paid for in full upon collection/first fitting & before seamstress makes any changes.
- Any dates of expected delivery of the goods from the manufacturers are approximate and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery however caused.
- If we are unable to provide any of the goods or services our liability to you will be limited to the return of any money paid by you for those goods or services.
- The price of garments does not include any costs of alterations.
- Any alterations made to garments are made strictly between you and the person altering the garment. We have no liability at all for the results of the alterations.
- Before you take the goods from Bonsoire you must satisfy yourself as to the condition of the goods and immediately draw attention to one of our staff of any defects or discrepancies.
- We will not be liable for any defects or discrepancies subsequently discovered after the goods have left Bonsoire.
- We will not be liable to you for any consequential compensation whatsoever due to the supply of the goods or their use to you.
- Bonsoire reserve the right to sell or dispose of any goods that have not been paid in full within six months of the date of order and any deposits paid will be used towards the disposal.
- The default time scale for Bonsoire to complete your order is 188 working days from the date of your order. If your special event is within the 188 working days, you accept Bonsoire will not be liable to 'time is of the essence' contract.
- This contract is made on the understanding that Bonsoire will order your dress to the closest sizes using the suppliers sizing charts and accept no liability for their accuracy. Alterations may be required.
Sharing your information
We will never share you information with any third parties. We never have, we never will. We are strong believers that when you pass your details on to us, you are trusting us to keep it safe and private.