In order to comply with Government guidelines in response to Covid19, we have put some safety measures within our shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Please read through them thoroughly so that you are best prepared for when you come to your appointment.
- From May we strictly permit three guests with you to your appointment to adhere to social distancing. For Prom appointments, this is limited to ONE guest only.
- We may only accept a certain number of appointments per day, therefore we may not be able to accept walk ins.
- There is a 90 minute time limit on appointments.
- Please aim to arrive on time for your appointment as we are unable to overrun due to our cleaning schedule.
- Children under the age of 14 are currently not permitted to enter the shop unless trying on bridesmaid dresses.
- You must wear a mask at all times (please bring your own).
- We will direct you to a bathroom when you arrive where you can wash your hands.
- No food or drinks. We can provide you with bottled water.
- We thoroughly clean the shop after every appointment.
- We disinfect all of the gowns tried on after each appointment with antibacterial steam.
Please remember that this is not permanent and we also look forward to the day when normal appointments can commence!
We thank you for taking the time to read our regulations.