In order to comply with Government guidelines in response to Covid19, we have put some safety measures within our shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Please read through them thoroughly so that you are best prepared for when you come to your appointment.
- You may only bring one guest with you to your appointment to adhere to social distancing.
- We may only accept a certain number of appointments per day, therefore we may not be able to accept walk ins.
- There is a 90 minute time limit on appointments.
- Please aim to arrive on time for your appointment as we are unable to overrun due to our cleaning schedule.
- Children under the age of 14 are currently not permitted to enter the shop unless trying on bridesmaid dresses.
- Large groups such as bridesmaids will be operated as a two in/two out system alongside the bride or you may make separate appointments.
- You must wear a mask at all times (please bring your own).
- We will direct you to a bathroom when you arrive where you can wash your hands.
- Please try to keep a 2m distance at all times unless our assistance is required.
- No food or drinks. We can provide you with bottled water.
- We will absolutely be wearing our masks at all times.
- We thoroughly deep clean the shop after every appointment.
- We disinfect all of the gowns tried on after each appointment with antibacterial steam.
Please remember that this is not permanent and we also look forward to the day when normal appointments can commence!
We thank you for taking the time to read our regulations.